I have treated how to register MMM United here. Now, these are what to do after registration in order to successfully provide help in MMM United. If you have not yet registered on MMM United, click here to register
- Create a bitcoin account with Blockchain
- Copy your wallet address
- Add your bitcoin wallet address to your MMM United Account
- Buy bitcoin
- Provide help in your MMM United Personal office (PO)
- Pay for the PH through your blockchain account
- Copy your transaction hash ID
- Paste it in MMM United order page for confirmation
- You have successfully provided help. Now wait for 30 days to withdraw your 100% Mavro growth.
Now, let us elaborate each of these more;
Create a bitcoin account with Blockchain
Go to https://blockchain.info/wallet and create a new account with them.
This is your bitcoin account.
Copy your wallet address
1. Goto www.blockchain.info/wallet
3. Click on “Receive”
Characters comprising of both letters and alphabets will be shown. See sample below;
This is you wallet address (or Bitcoin address).Your bitcoin address will look like this: 1LJEDCsaR72Gu851thF71HDprEmK3gUmfR
There is your bitcoin …….You need to copy it
Add your bitcoin wallet address to your MMM United Account
To add your wallet address to your MMM United account
First, login to your MMM United PO
Click on Account as shown below
Bitcoins are bought from exchangers. Exchangers are registered bodies or organisation that buy and sell E-wallets. Examples of Registered and trusted Exchangers in Nigeria are, Nairaex, topupgold, Naira4dollar, Instantgold, etc.
You can buy bitcoin from any of the above trusted exchangers.
When you pay and your payment is confirmed, bitcoin will be transferred to your bitcoin wallet through your wallet address.
You can also contact me 07032723698 fro instant funding of your wallet
Provide help in your MMM United Personal office (PO)
Now that you have funded your wallet with bitcoin. Proceed to MMM United PO to provide help.
Note: Never provide help of the same amount with your available bitcoin balance. e,g if you have $100, you have to provide help of $95 to make room for bitcoin charges and fluctuations.
Login to mmmunited.org. in your dashboard click on “Provide Help”
Note: after providing help you will need to monitor your account from time to time to check if you have been matched.
Never provide help of the amount you can not readily provide within the period of 1 month. declining matched help will lead to your account being blocked and deleted from the system.
1. Click on “I want to provide help” from your Personal Office(PO)
2. Select check box.
3. Select bitcoin
4. Enter the amount and Click next
Confirm your PH and logout at your own time
Pay for the PH through your blockchain account
1. Goto https://blockchain.info/wallet
3. click “send”
4. Enter the Recievers bitcoin address in the box labeled “To”
5. Enter amount of bitcoin in dollars you want to send in the box labelled “BTC”
Leave other boxes empty…..
6. Click “Next Step”
7. Click Send
Copy your transaction hash ID
Once you’ve sent a bitcoin payment, a transaction ID (TXID) will be available momentarily on the public block chain. In this example, we’re going to use Blockchain’s explorer to find the TXID. It can be a little overwhelming at first, but focus on the information below and you’ll have your TXID in no time.
First up, you need the following information at hand:
Receiving bitcoin address
Amount sent (optional)
Time of payment (optional)
With this information available just complete the following steps:
Visit https://blockchain.info/ in a new browser window. This is a public block chain explorer that you and the recipient can both view.
1. Find the ‘Search’ section.
2. Complete the receiving bitcoin address, then select Search. All transactions involving that address will be displayed, newest to oldest. There could be quite a few.
3. To find your transaction, use your browser’s find-in-page option (often Command-F or Ctrl-F) to search for the precise bitcoin value that you sent.
If there are several transactions of the same amount, the transaction time will come in handy. Keep in mind that this time is displayed in UTC format and you’ll need to convert from your local time zone.
Having found the correct transaction, the TXID is displayed as a long string of letters and numbers in the grey bar above the amount from the previous step, just to the left of the transaction time.
To view the full details of the transaction, you may visit the TXID link. You can share this link, or just the TXID, with the recipient.
Note: if it takes you a long time to get your txid then you need to logout and re-login to your personal office. (Session time out can cause submission error )