In Settings – > Addresses, you can sort out the funds in your wallet.
This segment of your wallet is additionally where you can see and manage individual addresses.
Some find it difficult to locate their address. After reading this article, you would be able locate your blockchain address in no time.
So let’s get started
- Open https://blockchain.info/wallet/# and login into your blockchain account
- Click on the menu icon as shown in the image below
3. When the navigation lists pulls out, click on SETTINGS
4. From the drop down menu, click on ADDRESSES
4. A new window will open. From the new window, locate “MY BITCOIN WALLET” and Click on MANAGE
5. Scroll down to “Used Addresses”, click on SHOW
6. A pop-up message will appear, click on OK to continue
7. Lastly, scroll down to “Used Addresses” now you will notice that you can now see your bitcoin address
Hope this helps, please feel free to drop your comment down below